Submit a pre-application to be added to the waitlist for purchase of an affordable or attainable home in Park City. Pre-applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and qualified applicants are added to the waitlist in the order they are received. Qualified applicants are added to one of two waitlists in accordance with their qualifications; Affordable or Attainable. Review income limits and other requirements for both categories at the Qualifications page.
Applicants on the waitlist will be notified when purchase opportunities are available. On average, between 5-10 re-sales of affordable units occur each year.
Prepare to submit applications by pulling together the following documents and information. applications.
- Adjusted gross household income
- Net household worth (all assets, less debt)
- Location and hours of employment
- No required, but helpful; pre-approval letter from a lender with the maximum mortgage applicant is qualified for
- Most recent tax returns
- Verification of employment
- Legal divorce settlement document including alimony and/or child support amounts, if applicable
- Financial statements for all assets (checking, savings, investments, retirement accounts, equity, etc.)
- Statements of all debt (credit card, car loan, mortgage, etc.)
- Pre-approval (pre-qualification is not sufficient) letter from a certified lender with a statement of maximum mortgage the applicant is qualified for