DROUGHT CONDITIONS EXIST! Gov. Cox declared state of emergency due to drought conditions. Learn more.

Fraud, Waste and Abuse Report Resource Page

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Reporting definitions:

  • Fraud - Attempting to obtain something of value through willful misrepresentation.
  • Waste - Squandering money or resources, even if not explicitly illegal.
  • Abuse -  Behaving improperly or unreasonable or misusing one’s position or authority.

Click here to anonymously report allegations of fraud, waste and abuse through a third party, independent website.

Alternatively, please use one of the following options to submit a report:

  • Anonymous Reporting App: Keyword: parkcity
    • Detailed instructions here
  • Toll-Free Telephone:
    • English speaking USA and Canada: 855-222-0323
    • Spanish speaking USA: 800-216-1288
  • E-mail: (please include Park City Municipal Corporation with report)
  • Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include Park City Municipal Corporation with report)

To report a crime contact the Police Department: for emergencies, call 9-1-1; for Tip-A-Cop: 435-615-5847 or visit their website.

To report a building code violation please click here.

To report a nightly rental complaint please click here.