The Transportation Planning Department’s mission is to build a transportation system that is safe, reliable, and well-connected. We work with the community to develop a vision that reflects the public’s priorities. We translate the community’s vision into strategic plans that are actionable and adaptable.
Park City’s transportation system embraces bold innovation to provide safe, year-round transportation options that promote a connected, inclusive, and multimodal mountain community and culture. We strive to implement transit priority and provide numerous transportation options to get in and around Park City.
Park City Transportation Planning Department is responsible for these initiatives:
- Implementing the Transportation Master Plan
- Planning Transportation-related 5-year Capital Improvement Projects
- Applying for Federal, State and Local Grants
- Planning Transit Service
- Redesigning Streets
- Enhancing Walkability and Bikeability
- Developing First- and Last-Mile Connections
- Designing Mobility Hubs
- Planning Corridors
- Managing Transportation Demand Management Programs
- Coordinating regional planning with UDOT and Summit County