The Park City housing team administers the program, with the Advisory Committee and City Manager making the final decision on Deed Restriction awards.
The Advisory Committee will review each Deed Restriction application and refer a decision to be approved by the City Manager. The Advisory Committee is comprised of:
- John Guilds
- Elyse Kats
- Bill Pidwell
- Ian Poor
- Lisa Wilkinson
The Lite Deed Restriction Program Advisory Committee was created to review applications, help negotiate, and make recommendations to purchase Deed Restrictions consistent with program guidelines. The Advisory Committee is also tasked with reviewing applications, purchase and sale agreements, deed restrictions, and other forms necessary to support program administration.
Meetings will occur as needed until the pilot program’s funding is exhausted. The Advisory Committee consists of five members plus a City Council Liaison.
Rhoda Stauffer, Housing Program Administrator
435.615.5152 | email@example.com
The property must be occupied as a primary residence by individuals or rented out long term (6 months or longer).
A qualified renter or buyer must work 30 hours per week within Park City limits.
The Deed Restriction does not impose an appreciation cap.
The City and Advisory Committee will use the following methods to determine fair value of your property:
- Using comparisons from two properties side by side property values from most recent sale
- Review County Assessor recent sale information for similar properties
- Schedule an appraisal in case of a property purchase
- Determined through owner and Advisory Committee negotiation
Amongst other factors, the committee will evaluate:
- if the property is in a highly walkable area, or is easily accessible to convenient transit
- if the property furthers one or more of the Park City Vision 2020 goals
- if the property demonstrates demand within the housing market for the product type (studio, townhome, single family home)
- if the price per square foot by unit type is in line with market conditions