Frequently Asked Questions 

Can I sign up to be notified of PCMC Special Events?

  • Yes! Click here to receive email notificatifications of the latest news and events of Park City Municipal Corporation 

Why do I need a Special Event Permit? 

  • If you are having an event on public property and an event that impacts public property, a Special Event Permit is required. The Special Event Permit grants temporary use and outlines specific requirements for the activity. If you are interested in putting on a Special Event within Park City limits, please contact the Special Events Department listed here. You can also find this information in the Park City Municipal Code 4A-2-1

Can I rent the White Barn for a function?

  • No, the McPolin Farm is only available for community events sponsored by Park City Municipal Corporation. It is not available for private functions.