BUILDING INSPECTIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Schedule an inspection through My City Inspector (MCI)
- How to Schedule a Building Inspection - for most permit types
- How to Schedule an Operational Inspection - for operational (fire) permits
Next day inspection when scheduled by 3pm the business day prior.
AM Inspections are from 8am - Noon. PM inspections are Noon to 4pm.
Keep in mind the following when scheduling a building inspection:
- Building inspections are generally scheduled after the building permit is issued.
- Review the Conditional Approval and Deferred Submittal Items form that is attached to your Approved plan set. Before scheduling any inspection, be sure all required items are submitted. Call us if you have any questions.
- Have a paper copy of the Approved Plans and Permit onsite at all times during construction.
- The work to be inspected must be complete and ready for the scheduled inspection.
- Click HERE for the Building Inspection Process Guide.
- Click HERE for 2022 Holidays when the Building Department is closed.
For building inspection related questions, contact:
Jordan Leifson, Building Inspector
Porter Paxton, Building Inspector
Troy Paxton, Building Inspector
Other helpful webpage & information
- Click HERE for Before you dig / excavate information (under Resources)
- Building Inspection Process Guide
- Certificate of Occupancy Prior to Site Completion Request form
- Certificate of Survey form
- Construction Mitigation Plan (CMP)
- Gas Installation Form (natural gas turn on form)
- Limits of Disturbance (LOD) Inspection Guide
- Restricted Work Dates Exception Request form
- Click HERE for 2022 Holidays when the office is closed.
- Click HERE for current list of Park City Partial and Full Road Closures.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please call 435-615-5101 or EMAIL us.