Reservations will open at 9:00am on March 15th for the upcoming season.
Pavilion rentals are taken between May 15 - October 15th. Use outside of these dates is first come, first served. Please note that amenities such as restrooms and picnic tables may not be available outside of the rental window.
City Park - South End
The South End Pavilion is located south of the Miners Hospital (1354 Park Ave.) and available to accommodate 75 people. Your rental fee includes 2 large barbeque grills and 10 large picnic tables under and around a covered pavilion. The pavilion is located next to restrooms and the skateboard park. There is plenty of open space in the park to enjoy your favorite leisure activity.
Located off Payday Drive, behind the Park City Golf Course. A favorite place to relax in a true mountain atmosphere. This park is a quiet, peaceful area surrounded by aspen trees and a flowing stream. Rental fee includes 6 picnic tables and 3 barbeque grills. Group size recommended for this park is 60 people. Parking is very limited at Rotary Park. Shuttles, carpooling, bus or bikes are necessary.
Parks Reservation Rates
|Half Day Rate||Full Day Rate|
Park City School District Resident
|Non-Residents / Commercial||$150.00||$200.00|
Conditions & Policies
- Due to the noise factor that may interfere with other park's users' enjoyment and the park’s neighbors, park users must abide by the City Noise Ordinance: Between the hours of 6am and 10pm, music/sound must remain below 55 decibels and 50 decibels between 10pm and 6am. Reservation organizer is responsible for compliance to this ordinance.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks except in connection with permitted use: a. activity requiring a parks reservation b. activity in connection with scheduled sporting events. c. public holidays and celebrations. Bottles and Glass Containers are Strictly Prohibited.
- Motor vehicles are prohibited from any parks grassy areas, playing fields, etc., (this includes vehicles for set-up or catering vehicles).
- Set up should be done within your reserved time. Please do not set up any temporary tents, sun awnings, mechanical equipment (i.e. bounce houses, etc.) measuring 400 square feet or more without prior approval and required Operational Permit. See How to Apply for an Operational Permit for more information.
- Your confirmation receipt is your permit for use of reserved area, please have it with you. Note: You are welcome to use the Volleyball Courts, Ball Fields, Basketball and Tennis Courts, however, these areas are not included in your parks reservation and are open for public use.
Please do not move the picnic tables.
Parks Reservations FAQ's