Park City, UTHome Menu
How to: Troubleshoot the myStop App
If you are experiencing issues with the app, please follow the 10 steps listed below.
1. Open the App.
2. Click the three dashed lines on the left-hand side.
3. Click on "settings."
4. Click on "Select Transit Agency."
5. Select one of the other bus systems. The goal is to disconnect from Park City Transit. For this example, the option selected was "NCRTD Blue Bus".
6. You should notice that you are now connected to the "NCRTD Blue Bus" system.
7. You will need to repeat steps 2-4. You will begin by selecting settings.
8. Again you will click on "Select Transit Agency."
9. Again, you will be prompted to select a transit system. However, this time instead of selecting "NCRTD Blue Bus" you will now select "Park City" Transit.
10. You have now re-established connection with Park City Transit!