Winter Transit to Trails ‘22/’23
The Transit to Trails shuttle system is operating for the early winter season to provide access to the Bonanza Flat open space! This is a FREE shuttle service from Park City to allow snow sports enthusiasts to access trail systems with limited parking. Transit to Trails shuttles operate Thursday – Sunday from November 11th through December 18th. There will be no shuttles operating on Thanksgiving, November 24th. Shuttles will accommodate dogs, fat bikes, skis and snowshoes.
Parking and pick-up at 1376 Munchkin Rd., Park City, UT
Drop off location is Empire Pass via Twisted Branch Rd.
Reservation process: Email the following information to email@example.com with “T2T Winter” in the subject line
- Phone number
- Number of riders in your group
- Equipment on hand (skis, snowboards, snowshoes, fat bikes, etc.)
- Pick-up time
- Return time
On the day of service, you will park at the Munchkin Rd. parking lot about 10 minutes before your scheduled shuttle, then load the shuttle at the time you reserved. The shuttle will drop you off at the trailhead for you to enjoy the trails without having to worry about parking! Be sure to return to the trailhead 5-10 minutes before your designated return time.
Important things to know:
- Shuttle drivers accept tips.
- Please be courteous in allowing shuttle drivers to load bikes.
- If you reserve a seat, please show up or notify Transit to Trails that you won’t make it.
- The shuttle may be cancelled due to weather and road conditions.
- Transit to Trails shuttles are Sprinter vans labeled UTAH MOUNTAIN SHUTTLE.
- Shuttles will consider other pick-up locations in Park City based on location and number of riders.
- Remember to plan for changing weather, bring water and food, and lock your car.
- If you pack it in, please pack it out!