Convention Sales Licensing
For the definition of convention sales licenses (CSL) and ordinance details, please see the Convention Sales License section of code.
- Type 1 (for events in spaces that are not licensed "convention" space; not available during the dates of the Sundance Film Festival).
- Type 2 (only available during the dates of the Sundance Film Festival. All Type 2 CSL applicants must supply the following at time of application:
- PIPA (pre-inspection report from Building Department 435-615-5108
- Design Occupant Load and floor plans or site plans for the space
- $100 payment receipt from Republic Services 435-615-8311
- All Type 2 CSLs must comply with load-in/load-out regulations. Contact the Parking Division 435-615-5301 for more info
- All Type 2 CSLs must obtain City Council approval
- Type 3 (for events held in licensed convention spaces; not available during the dates of the Sundance Film Festival).
The Convention Sales License Application can be found here.
Anyone who wishes to solicit goods in Park City must obtain a Solicitor's License. Each solicitor must obtain a criminal background check through the Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation.
The Solicitor License Application can be found here.
Sidewalk Sale Permit
This is a permit used to allow a business to sell merchandise outside of their licensed premise. The sidewalk sale permit is good for a maximum of 3 consecutive days, 5 times per year, with an additional 15 Sundays per calendar year. Must have current business license and provide business name, business license number, date and time of sale.
For further information please call (435) 615-5225 or email email@example.com.