Updated March 4, 2022Park City Municipal continues to closely monitor the impacts of COVID-19. In support of the Summit County Health Department, we are working together to slow the spread of the virus in our community.
State of Utah COVID-19 Resources
Summit County Vaccination Information
Learn about vaccination, sign up for notifications, and more: summitcountyhealth.org/vaccine
COVID-19 Testing Information
- Testing Locations in Utah
- University of Utah Testing Information
- Intermountain Healthcare Testing Information
Important Phone Numbers
For COVID-19 health related questions and concerns:
- Utah Coronavirus Information Line: 1-800-456-7707
- University of Utah Healthcare Public Line: 801-213-2874
- Intermountain/Select Health Public Line: 844-442-5224
- Intermountain COVID-19 Emotional Health Relief Hotline: 833-442-2211
For non-health related questions and concerns:
- Summit County Community Concerns Hotline: 435-333-0050
- Summit County Senior Helpline: 855-686-5263
Summit County COVID-19 Text Alerts
Members of the public can sign up for Summit County COVID-19 text updates by texting "COVID19SC" to 888777.
*Please note this is a one-way communication platform. Unprompted replies to these texts will not be received.
Summit County/Park City Emergency Alert System
Register here to receive Emergency Alerts for residents, businesses, and second homeowners.