The Park City Police Victim Advocacy Program serves Park City through providing crisis intervention and service referrals for victims of violent crime and their children.
We seek to empower victims, thus enabling them to move toward healing and recovery.
The program provides victims with information and support through:
- informing victims of their rights
- assisting with protective orders or stalking injunctions
- providing referrals for counseling and reparations for medical expenses and loss of wages
- assistance with shelter referrals and transportation as needed
- information on and support throughout the criminal justice system
- assistance in safety planning
- information on community resources such as food assistance, emergency housing, and other social services
How To Contact Us:
Victim Advocacy Program
Victim Advocate Coordinator
2060 Park Ave.
P.O. Box 1480
Park City, Utah 84060