Park City works with a number of partners in the community that also provide housing assistance. Below are additional resources to help with your affordable housing needs:
Rental Housing Assistance
Finding an affordable rental unit in Park City:
- Mountainlands Community Housing Trust maintains information about affordable rental units. Contact: 435.647.9719 | firstname.lastname@example.org | housinghelp.org.
- Housing Connect manages the distribution of Section 8 (Federal Program) rental vouchers in Summit County. Contact: 801.284.4400 | email@example.com | housingconnect.org.
- Utah Department of Workforce Services, maintains a database of affordable rental housing statewide
- Important COVID-19 eviction moratorium information
- Emergency rent assistance
- Rent and other emergency assistance: Christian Center of Park City, contact - 435.649.2260 | firstname.lastname@example.org | ccofpc.org
Affordable For Sale Programs
There are two other entities providing affordable units for sale in and near Park City:
Habitat for Humanity (HFH)
Habitat for Humanity, of Summit and Wasatch Counties, is a nonprofit housing organization that builds and sells modest homes to low-income families at no interest. Home construction is kept affordable through partnerships with many community partners for donated labor and materials. HFH also provides in-house very-low or no-interest mortgage financing. Volunteers work side-by-side with recipient families, who invest hundreds of hours of "sweat equity" into their homes and the homes of others. HFH also provides homebuyer training for first time homebuyers. Contact: 435.658.1400 | email@example.com | habitat-utah.org
Mountainlands Community Housing Trust (MCHT)
Mountainlands Community Housing Trust believes that a safe affordable home is often a family’s first step toward economic self-sufficiency. MCHT addresses the dual problems of housing affordability and availability on three fronts: acquisition and new construction of affordable housing, direct assistance in securing housing and needed basic services, and education and advocacy to promote housing policy. MCHT maintains 22 owner-occupied, deed restricted units at 555 Deer Valley Drive. They also manage a clearinghouse of information about affordable rental properties throughout the area. Go to their website to sign up for information about upcoming projects or contact them at 435.647.9719 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Utah Housing Coalition (UHC) website has a wealth of resources:
- Federally subsidized housing can be found through area Housing Authorities – a full list may be found here: Housing Authorities in Utah. The Housing Authority of Salt Lake County manages the federally subsidized housing in Summit County and Park City. Contact them – here – to find out what is available. Their phone number is 801.284.4420.