Do you need an operational (fire) permit and how much will it cost?
The International Fire Code (IFC) identifies operations, activities and materials that require a permit. Click HERE for Fee Schedule Sec. 1.2.7 that lists operational permits required by the IFC with coordinating fees.
How do you get an operational permit?
When associated with a building permit, see Apply For A Building Permit page.
Next day operational inspection when scheduled by 3pm the business day prior.
For fire code and inspection related questions, contact:
Other helpful webpages and information
- Click HERE for Park City boundary map.
- Annual Commercial Fire Inspection Checklist
- Fire Evacuation and Safety Plan Checklist per 2018 IFC.
- Park City Fire District
- Special Event's page
- Sundance Film Festival page
- Wasatch County Fire
- Wildland Urban Interface Code (WUI) page - see also Municipal Code Sec. 11-21
- Wildland Urban Interface Code Guide - to help navigate the requirements.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please call (435) 615-5101 or EMAIL us.