Anyone with the intent to offer lodging for a fee, other than month to month leasing, must obtain a Nightly Rental License.
** Verify with the Planning Department that your requested business location meets the required Zoning Ordinances prior to scheduling your inspection.
The following is required of all new applicants:
- Prior to an application submission on all new nightly rental licenses within the City limits, an inspection is required. Please contact the Building Department at (435) 615-5105 to schedule your appointment. Once the inspection has been completed and passed by the Building Department the business license application along with a copy of your inspection can be submitted through the Finance Department.
- NIGHTLY RENTAL APPLICATION
- If using a D.B.A., register business name with the Utah Department of Commerce. (See State Requirements section.)
- Utah real estate broker license number, if applicable.
- State sales tax number required.
- Property manager/owner address, and phone number of local contact.
- FEE Schedule
For further information please call (435) 615-5221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.