Project OverviewPark City Municipal Corporation in coordination with the Utah Department of Transportation is improving Prospector Avenue between Bonanza Drive and Sidewinder Drive. The project will enhance and promote alternative multi-modal transportation uses and address roadway infrastructure needs by:
• Creating a safe environment for all modes of travel
• Reducing vehicular speeds by introducing a "complete street" cross section
• Defining more efficient use of existing space by better marking travel lanes and bus pullouts
• Upgrading the street lighting with LED fixtures
• Improving the roadway drainage
• Resurfacing the asphalt pavement
The project team is working closely with the Prospector Square Property Owners Association to coordinate with their recently completed Master Plan.
Construction is anticipated to begin late May / Early June 2017.
Park City hosted an open house on Tuesday, November 29th, 2016 to provide an opportunity for the public to learn more about the improvements along Prospector Avenue between Bonanza Drive and Sidewinder Drive. The information boards and the project map presented at the meeting available at the following links: