KIMBALL'S GARAGEWHAT: 638 Park Ave, Kimball's Garage LOD (Limits of Disturbance) fence being erected
WHEN: Week of November 21, 2016
WHY: The Kimball Garage Owner will begin interior demolition and will construct a limits of disturbance fence and scrim (attractive covering to conceal construction) will be wrapped around the Kimball Garage, along Heber Avenue, and will extend along a portion of the sides of the property on Park and Main. The construction fence is going up in anticipation of interior demolition which is anticipated to begin in the near term.
WHO: Chad Root, Chief Building official; Michelle Downard, Building Department; Bruce Erickson, Planning Director;
- Interior demolition precedes the build out of the exterior project which has recently gone through the approval process.
- Timeline for project : PCMC building department has received applications for 2 permits: demo and full addition/remodel
- It’s likely that PCMC will have permits issued soon.
- The applicant is required to install the construction fence prior to the issuance of any permit
- Staff will look at any road and sidewalk closures with scrutiny due to the high profile location and potential of impacts
- As demolition will be occurring soon, we don’t anticipate the space is being rented out for Sundance.
- Build out will include ground floor retail and an event space upstairs.
SPUR BAR & GRILL: 352 Spur
Due for completion early December 2016
EATING ESTABLISHMENT: 317 Main Street
Remodel completed November 2016
FIREWOOD RESTAURANT: 306 Main Street
Due for completion mid-December
692 & 632 MAIN (SILVER QUEEN)
• 692 – No work on ground floor, upper floor under remodel. Target to be completed by Sundance.
• 632 – No work on ground floor, upper units are mostly completed.
For further information please contact Lynn Ware-Peek at email@example.com 435.615.5206.